Join a Council Meeting
PLEASE NOTE: Given the pandemic, the BWC has transitioned to monthly online Zoom Meetings. Please use the Contact Us form to request to be added to our notification list.
BWC meetings are scheduled for the first Wednesday of the month at 3:30pm at the Sanitation District #1's office (1045 Eaton Drive, Ft. Wright, KY).
1. Participate in council meetings and events. The Council is volunteer-based, and all are welcome to participate. All are welcome!
2. Pickup litter and roadside trash. It all ends up in our creeks.
3. Repair your failing septic system. Assistance may be available - contact us for grant status.
4. Address farm runoff to reduce bacteria, sediment, and nutrients. Assistance may be available - contact us for grant status.
5. Donate/sell your land for conservation.
For any questions or comments, please get in touch with the Council.