Join a Council Meeting
**Please note** With PDS planning on moving to the new County Building in Covington, the Banklick Watershed Council will be testing out an alternative meeting site at SD1.
Oct 2nd, 2019 - Special Meeting - Member Hike
Nov 6th, 2019 - At SD1
Dec 4th, 2019 - Cancelled
Jan 1st, 2019 *Happy New Years*
BWC meetings are scheduled for the first Wednesday of the month at 3:30pm. Please take note of meeting location and dates listed above.
1. Participate in council meetings and events. The Council is volunteer-based, and all are welcome to participate. The 2018 meeting schedule is listed below. All are welcome!
2. Pickup litter and roadside trash.
3. Repair your failing septic system. Assistance may be available - contact us for grant status.
4. Learn ways to implement pasture management methods and educate others who have livestock along the Banklick Watershed.
5. Donate/sell your land to the BWC for waterway conservation.
For any questions or comments, please get in touch with the Council.