Join a Council Meeting
Jan 9th, 2019 **We will be meeting the 2nd Wednesday of the month**
Feb 6th, 2019
Mar 6th, 2019
Apr 3rd, 2019
May 1st, 2019
Jun 5th, 2019
Jul 3rd, 2019
Aug 7th, 2019
Sep 4th, 2019
BWC meetings are scheduled for the first Wednesday of the month, at 3:30pm and are held at the Planning & Development Services of Kenton County (PDS): 2332 Royal Drive, Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017.
1. Participate in council meetings and events. The Council is volunteer-based, and all are welcome to participate. The 2018 meeting schedule is listed below. All are welcome!
2. Pickup litter and roadside trash.
3. Repair your failing septic system. Assistance may be available - contact us for grant status.
4. Learn ways to implement pasture management methods and educate others who have livestock along the Banklick Watershed.
5. Donate/sell your land to the BWC for waterway conservation.
For any questions or comments, please get in touch with the Council.